Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The First, but the Latest

There are times you want to give up, accept you have lost, lost everything, and not only one thing or a series of things.

At those times you're pretty depressed, looking at only the emptinesses, only the things you dont have, missing and forgetting the good things you have gained and you keep gaining.

There is always a goodness in all of us, we just have to find it... no human being is without some posivitve memory in their rack to live by.

Dear Jefferey, I am happy that writing to you reminds of what I have and less makes me think of negativeness of the things I don't.

Today I'm happy to even say that I don't care about what I have or what I don't as I write this to you, as of this very moment, not even a moment ago.

Today I'm happy I can have a sense of moment... I can feel what it means to live in the moment... Defining things for their own very moments, the next moment they can change, and lot of times they better.

It is awesome to know what the word Namasteh means, as it reminds of beautiful ways of saying "hi" and "bye". It is amazing that you have heard the voice of those guides talking to you.

It is amazing we all have some guidance on our way, it all amazing. Maybe I'm amazed the way I'm looking at this...


May the Love and Light be shared in each and every vein in our bodies,
May the God helps us find the courage to see it.

--
Sina Elahi

No comments:

Post a Comment